Ronald Grant Fitzpatrick 1923–1996
When Ronald Grant Fitzpatrick was born on 10th December 1923, in Balmain, New South Wales, his father, Gerald, was 21 and his mother, Eva, was 21. He married Dorothy Amelia Morris on 15th August 1946, in Randwick, New South Wales. They had one child during their marriage. The date of Ronald’s death is probably 18th August 1996.
Ronald Grant Fitzpatrick served in the military on 17th February 1942, in Northern Territory, when he was 18 years old. (CMF 17/2/1942 – 9/12/1942 and AIF 10/12/1942 – 14/2/1946)
Photo of Dorothy Morris and Ronald Fitzpatrick taken at Circular Quay in 1946
Ronald Grant Fitzpatrick married Dorothy Amelia Morris on 15th August 1946, in Randwick, New South Wales, when he was 22 years old.
Birth of Daughter: His daughter Pamela was born following his marriage to Dorothy Amelia Morris.
Residence and Occupation:
- 1942-46 – Military Service
- 1946 – Barman living in Enmore, New South Wales, Australia
- 1949 – Barman living in Enmore, New South Wales, Australia
- 1954 – Motor Driver living in Herne Bay, Riverwood, New South Wales, Australia
- 1963 – Truck Driver living in Revesby, New South Wales, Australia
- 1980 – Transport Manager living in Punchbowl, New South Wales, Australia
Although the actual date and place of Ronald’s death is unknown, he probably passed away on 18th August 1996 aged 72 years.